The website www.idfc.org (hereinafter referred to as “the website” or “the IDFC website” is published by the Agence Française de Développement (hereinafter referred to as “AFD”), a public establishment with a staffing of 2 807 998,856 euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 775 665 599, VAT number FR 80 775 665 599.
1) LEGAL INFORMATION
Head Office Address and Contact:
Address: 5 rue Roland Barthes, 75 598 PARIS Cedex 12
Telephone: +33 (0) 1 53 44 31 31
Fax: +33 (0) 1 44 87 99 39
Content Management System:
Editorial Manager and Content Management:
Alexis Bonnel, Sherpa IDFC for AFD
Strategy, Partnerships and Communication Department of AFD, Department of Communication
Hosting of idfc.org website
Company name: Planet-work
Social form: SAS
Headquarters: 231 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris – France
Telephone contact: 0891 024 424 (France)
RCS Registration Number and City: RCS Le Mans 808 168 579
Share capital of the company: SAS au capital de 1.574.173,00 €
Intra-Community VAT number: FR89334580800
Design, graphic creation, development and technical follow-up
Company name: Limpide
Social form: SARL
Headquarters: 10 boulevard des Batignolles
Telephone contact: +33 01 42 26 51 15
RCS Registration Number and City: 529 701 922 000 21
Share capital of the company: SARL au capital de 31.000.00 €
Intra-Community VAT number: FR77 529 701 922
2) GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
IDFC welcomes you to its institutional website, the site presenting its missions, its operations, its financing, its achievements.
Any connection to the IDFC site is subject to compliance with these conditions. For the internet user (hereinafter referred to as the user), the mere access to the IDFC site means acceptance of all the conditions described below and commitment to respect them.
Presentation of the website
The purpose of the IDFC website is only to provide general information on the activities of the IDFC and its members. The information made available on this site should NOT be considered in any way to constitute a financing offer and/or an offer for banking or financial services of any kind whatsoever.
The www.idfc.org website is designed in English.
Warnings and Responsibility
AFD strives to ensure the proper functioning and computer security of this site as well as the accuracy and updating of the information that is disseminated. However, AFD cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information available on this site.
The sources of the information on the website are deemed to be reliable. However, the site reserves the right not to guarantee the reliability of the sources. The information provided on the site is provided for information purposes only. The user assumes sole responsibility for the use of the information and contents of this website.
Tweets that may appear on the IDFC website, are under the sole responsibility of their authors, in accordance with the terms and conditions of Twitter.
The user is aware of the risks associated with the use of internet services.
As a result, he recognizes and accepts:
• use the IDFC site at his own risk and peril;
• that AFD cannot be held responsible for interruptions and the consequences that may result for any user user;
• the obligation to supply AFD is limited to an obligation of means;
• that AFD reserves the right to correct or delete, at any time and without notice, the general structure of the site or the contents;
• that the AFD can not however guarantee the completeness or the absence of modification by a third party (intrusion, virus).
Thus, the AFD declines any responsibility:
• for any inaccuracy, inaccuracy or omission concerning information available on the site;
• For the contents of tweets that are under the sole responsibility of their authors;
• for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available on the site;
• and more generally for all damages, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility to access it, as well as use of the site and / or credit granted to any information directly or indirectly from the latter;
• in case of impossibility of access to this site and / or use of the services.
Agence Française de développement (AFD)
Directorate of Strategy, Partnerships and Communication – Institutional and Editorial Pole
5 Rue Roland Barthes
75 598 PARIS Cedex 12
Intellectual Property Rights
AFD owns all the copyrights on the IDFC related to content available on the website. Therefore, you are prohibited from selling, adapting, modifying, reproducing, transmitting, transmitting or otherwise using any or all of the IDFC Site and the services offered, in any form or by any means, on any medium current or future.
Users who do not comply with the laws and regulations in force may be sued by AFD.
Prohibition of mirroring
No uploading of the site by a third party under another URL is permitted without the express prior consent of AFD.
- The AFD authorizes any website to establish a link pointing to the address www.idfc.org after prior information made to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any such link must imperatively respect the legal and regulatory provisions in force. AFD cannot be held responsible for links established from another site to the IDFC site.
- AFD reserves the right, at any time, without notice and without having to justify its decision, to prohibit these links. In this case, the AFD will inform the person concerned who will have 2 working days to terminate the link.
- The hypertext links established towards other sites do not engage the responsibility of the AFD, in particular as regards the contents of these sites.
Modifications of the present general conditions of use
AFD reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the present conditions of use in order to adapt them to the evolutions of the site and / or its exploitation.
Integrity of the contract
If one or more of the clauses of the present general conditions of use have been declared null or void pursuant to a law, a regulation or following a final decision delivered by competent jurisdiction, the other clauses of the general conditions would retain their binding force within the limits of that decision.
Laws and jurisdiction of the courts
These general conditions of use and legal notices and the IDFC website are governed by the provisions of French law.
Failing to find an amicable solution within a reasonable time, disputes that may arise in the use of the site IDFC, or in the interpretation and application of the general conditions of use will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.